We now have 6 lovely rooms available for short to medium term stays at Rain Tree. You will be treated like part of the Rain Tree family when you stay with us.
- ceiling fan cooled - there is no need for air conditioning with the natural cooling of the giant rain tree that the building sits underneath.
- 3 rooms have their own ensuite bathrooms & 3 rooms have shared bathroom
- carefully finished interiors
- hand crafted local furniture
- mosquito nets, window netting
- imported, comfy latex or sping mattresses with quality linen
- serviced daily.
Room rates include a delicious breakfast with espresso coffee or tea and a fresh fruit juice, lassi or frappe.
On weekdays (Mon-Thurs) breakfasts are self serve in the sea front dining area from 7.30-9.30am. From Friday to Sunday all day breakfast is available choosing from the Cafe extensive menu.
The 'orchid room' has a self contained kitchen ready to do your own cooking. Room service is available on request.
We are not a big, impersonal hotel. At Rain Tree Bed and Breakfast you will be treated like one of the family by the Rain Tree team and on-site security. They will help you to make your stay in Honiara useful and interesting.
The beach house rooms have a shared full size kitchen, living room and verandah - shared with 3 rooms.
Wireless Internet is available in the cafe and rooms using Telekom Bumblee network. We have mobile coverage and its bext to bring your own mobile or buy a sim card at Telekom if you dont have roaming.
Credit cards and eftpos accepted - please let us know well before check out time.
Check in after 2pm
Check out 10am
How to get there.
Our room rate starts from about AUD$55 per night - that's with breakfast!